Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 21, 2011

More adventures are on the way ...

I have just finished Book VII and 'am waiting for the title to miraculously appear on my screen.
Likewise for the recipes. I often feel as if my description of the girls' treats, which means at some stage I must make up a recipe and test it, is like the egg coming before the chicken. If anyone knows of a recipe for coconut fruit balls, I'd be grateful to have permission to use it.

Book VI and VII are being held back due to this period of extreme productivity. For some reason, despite re-locating and my travels this year, the stories just keep coming. Rebecca, Jin, Meera and Louise have taken on a life of their own ... and they are bullying me into writing about it (!) ... which I don't really mind at all, as these girls are such fun.

Meera has a starring role in Book VII, by the way. She also has her first date ... but it's not the sort of date anyone would wish for, seriously! Jin goes away in Book VI, which creates all sorts of issues about the Club, its meetings and what to do when an enormous mystery appears at their doorstep. Perhaps the other three will need to enlist the help of someone else - but who could they trust? Thankfully the answer to this becomes clear, but not without a few hiccups along the way.

I hope you are enjoying the girls adventures as much as I am.
keep reading,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment